This five-week workshop consists of 10 hours of synchronous learning conducted via weekly 2-hour webinars, self-guided pre-work, and 10 hours of application coaching exercises. Building on the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) developed Coaching and Mentoring I, Coaching and Mentoring II, Coaching and Mentoring III extends your thinking about coaching from coaching individuals to coaching groups and teams. You will compare and contrast strategies for team and group coaching alongside those used when coaching individuals. Coaching and Mentoring III offers you an opportunity to examine coaching groups and teams within an organizational system. As with the other workshops in this series, you explore and expand the application of coaching competencies and focus on ethical considerations associated with coaching groups and teams vs. coaching individuals.
Week 1: Introduction to Coaching Groups and Teams
Week 2: Facilitating Change
Week 3: Coaching in Organizations
Week 4: Ethical Decision Making
Week 5: Coaching Out of the Box
After successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Compare strategies associated with coaching individuals versus coaching teams and groups.
2. Generate strategies for coaching teams and groups within an organizational structure.
3. Demonstrate understanding of ethical considerations associated with coaching teams and groups.
How Course is Taught
- 5-week course
- 10 hours of synchronous learning conducted via weekly 2-hour webinars
- Self-guided pre-work
- 10 hours of application coaching exercises