If you want an exciting career helping others achieve their fitness goals, start with this NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation course. It's a unique online course that prepares you for the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) exam. The NCCA-accredited NASM personal trainer certification is one of the most respected in the health and fitness industry. Start with this prep course to become a certified personal trainer (CPT) and reach your career goals.
This course gives you the most extensive resources available to successfully pass the widely respected NASM CPT exam. Through the use of online videos, presentations, quizzes, readings, and interactive activities, you will receive thorough guidance and gain understanding of CPT content, as well as the knowledge needed to successfully sit for the exam.
If you're thinking about studying for your personal trainer certification online, this course is an excellent way to do so. It includes exam preparation and all study materials, as well as the certification exam fee, and you will gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to become a successful NASM personal trainer.
- Introduction and Resistance Training Concepts
- Human Movement Assessments/Fitness Testing and Evaluation
- Concepts of Integrated Training - Flexibility, Cardiorespiratory, and Core
- Concepts of Integrated Training - Balance, Plyometrics, and SAQ
- Design Fitness Programs and Modalities
- Human Movement Science/Exercise Modalities and Technique
- Special Populations, Nutrition, and Professional Development
- Certification Exam Preparation
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Prepares you for a career as a Fitness/wellness manager
- Prepares you for a career as a Certified Personal Trainer
- Prepares you for a career as an Exercise physiologist/specialist
- Prepares you for a career as an Athletic trainer
HOW THE COURSE IS TAUGHT
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 80 course hours
There are no prerequisites to take this course. However, there are prerequisites to complete the NCCA Accredited Certification Exam:
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidate must hold current Emergency Cardiac Care (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification before attempting the exam (not included with course)